Wednesday, September 20
In this workshop you will:
- Create a beautiful late summer vase arrangement for you to take home.
- Work with locally grown A La Mode dahlias and other seasonal flowers.
- Learn about the basics of floral design, including color theory, balance, and proportion.
- Get inspired by the cocktail colors of "In the Air" by Post Wine & Spirits.
- Enjoy cocktails, wine, and light bites while you create your arrangement.
- Includes Floral Designer toolkit for you to use and take home.
The workshop is limited to just 8 participants. The class is from 6:30 to 8 PM.
Register by Saturday, September 16. Cancellations will be accepted until 5 PM on September 13. Tickets are transferable.
Sorry this class is no longer available!